Sunday, January 4, 2009

Only one week left!

Well, I leave for my trip one week from tomorrow. While we have been talking about this trip for over a year now, it seems pretty crazy now that it is actually happening. For those of you who might not know the details of my trip here is the basic itinerary:

San Francisco: January 12th -15th
Japan: January 15th – 23rd
India and Nepal: January 23rd – March 15th
Thailand and Southeast Asia: March 15th – May 15th
Hong Kong: May 15th- 18th
South Africa and Mozambique: May 19th – June 20th
Victoria Falls and Namibia: June 20th – July 4th
London and UK: July 4th –July 19th
Egypt and Jordan: July 19th –August 16th
Austria and Hungry: August 16th –September 5th
Spain: September 5th- September 18th
Peru: September 18th – October 18th
Chile: October 18th –October 27th
Ecuador: October 27th – November 6th
San Francisco: November 6th

I will be gone for just about 10 months. I got my ticket through oneworld alliance and its a great ticket for anyone who wants to do an extensive trip like this. I can change the dates of any of my flights for free, and if for some reason I need to change the location its only a small fee, so its very flexible. I don't plan on changing much, but its nice to know i have the option. My friend Eric will also be joining me for parts of the trip, about every other month, so I won't be doing the entire thing on my own. If anyone wants to visit me or is going to be near any of the places I'm going and wants to hang out let me know, I would love to have company!

6 comments:

  1. I've already given the blog a prestigious Firefox tab, so you can bet I'll be checking in lots and lots. Hopefully you'll update it more than I've updated my LJ of late. :)

    The UK in July sounds lovely. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved my blog over for easier public access.
    dabearic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweetsville! i'm so excited for you...and jealous! but hopefully i'll get to come visit you at some point. fingers crossed. happy travels, ms. bean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I even put this blog on my google page so I will always see an update!! :D
    I also logged into my blogger and purged it...I can now update with real updates lol.

    I hope you have a great time!! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay comments! Thanks everyone for checking out my blog, I will try to update it as much as I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooo woo popular, maybe its time i break down and actually follow the rest of you into the future and subscribe to email or even start up my google reader account so i can follow your blog...

    ReplyDelete